Proceedings for the regulation of the maintenance quota are brought before the family court, accompanied by the necessary evidence on which the request for an increase or decrease, collection, exemption or fixing of the maintenance quota to be paid by one of the parents is based.
The lawyer files and completes the lawsuit before the judge of the family court.
What is included when you hire us?
Initial appointment. Meeting in our offices or via Zoom with a specialist lawyer from the firm to discuss how to work together to advance and complete the process of regulating child support.
Full support. Includes preparation of the claim, filing with the family court, representation at hearings and receiving a final judgment.
Formalities and filing. The lawyer will take care of the filing of the claim before the judge of the family jurisdiction.
Confidentiality. The information you share and anything you talk about while working together will be treated in accordance with the personal data processing policy and the privacy notice of Brunal Abogados
What is NOT included?
- Courier costs and original copies from the notary’s office to be provided by the client.
- The additional work by the lawyer after receiving the judgment that ends the proceedings.
How does it work?
- With the acceptance of the proposal, we proceed with the signing of the service contract and the powers of attorney.
- The filing of the claim is done once all the documentation and evidence requested has been received.
- You will receive an e-mail with the movement information of your case.
- We accompany you to the end of the proceedings with a judgement.