Schedule your call, we want to know your brand!
Schedule an appointment with me, I am an attorney specialized in Commercial Law, let’s meet and review the process of registering your trademark, it’s FREE.
We do the registration process of your name or logo from start to finish, with the right support we reduce the possibility that your registration is denied and you can lose your money and time invested.
The Simple Trademark Registration service is perfect for you if you want to protect your logo or your name, in case you want to register both click here.
How long does the process take?
The registration process of a trademark before the Division of Distinctive Signs of the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC) takes approximately 6 months.
What is the cost?
We have designed an all-inclusive service to accompany you in the registration of your simple trademark (Logo or Name) from start to finish in a single class before the (SIC), at the best price in the market:
$699.000 + vat
How much should be paid to the SIC?
The fees payable to the SIC for registration in a single class including: list of similar registered trademarks, registration fees and certificate of grant, are as follows:
What is included?
Initial appointment. Meeting in our office or virtually through ZOOM, to clarify doubts about the trademark registration process and determine the class in which the trademark will be registered.
Search of antecedents: It is the first step that must be carried out at the time of initiating the registration process of a trademark, this step is intended to filter in the database of the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce, the possible trademark similarities that may affect the application for registration of the mark.
Application for registration of the trademark: We make the process from beginning to end, the application for registration is submitted to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC) accompanied by the documentation requested in the letter of instructions, this in order for the SIC to review it and grant the corresponding process.
Confidentiality. The information you share and everything you discuss while working together is protected by the attorney-client privilege.
What is NOT included?
- Appeal for reconsideration: Appeal filed when oppositions to the application for registration of a trademark are filed, it is not frequent but in case it is filed, it has a value of $699,000.
- Appeal: Appeal filed when the SIC’s Distinctive Signs Division refuses to grant the registration of the trademark, it is not frequent but in case it is filed, it has a value of $899,000.
How does it work?
- Ask us about your case, get the best price and make the payment. We accept all forms of payment.
- Send to email@example.com proof of payment and your contact information..
- Let’s schedule an appointment! We are ready to start your process.
1. Certificate of Chamber of Commerce
2. Copy of identity documents
3. Description of products or services
4. Brand Logo in a 8 cm X 8 cm full color box.
5. Pantone reference (colors).
A background search should be conducted to determine the feasibility of registering the trademark.
To bear in mind
If there are oppositions to the registration by a previously registered trademark, the application for your registration must be defended.