We are a family law law firm that is why we want to provide you with support in your Express Divorce process: divorce by mutual agreement without children and without assets. We know that the family is the most important thing and that closing cycles in a conciliated way is possible!
How long does the process take?
In Colombia, divorce proceedings by mutual consent without assets and without children, have a special procedure that allows them to be processed in an estimated period of 15 days before a notary public.
Competitive rates and payment in installments
This process necessarily requires the accompaniment of a lawyer and that is why at Brunal Abogados we have designed the Express Divorce service that offers you accompaniment at one of the best prices in the market.
How much are the notary fees?
It is paid directly to the notary, the approximate price for 2021 of a divorce without assets and without children, with liquidation of the marital partnership at zero (0) is approximately $400,000.
What is included?
Initial appointment. Meeting in our offices or by telephone, to discuss the work to be done together and to complete the divorce process.
Full support. Includes the preparation of the divorce petition and its presentation to the notary, the creation of a divorce agreement that includes the liquidation of the marital partnership and receiving your public deed at the end of the divorce.
Formalities and filing. The lawyer will handle the filing of documents with the notary.
Confidentiality. The information you share and everything you discuss while working together is protected by attorney-client privilege.
Does it include the liquidation of the marital partnership?
Yes, this will be presented at zero “0”, taking into account that this service is only for those who do not have assets acquired within the marriage. If you have goods click here.
What is NOT included?
- The expenses of the process, the notary fees that can range from $400,000 to $450,000.
- Parenting and child custody. This service is only for those who do not have children under 18 years of age. If you have children click here.
- Agreement regarding assets. This service is only for those who do not have assets acquired during the marital partnership. If you have goods click here.
- Additional work by the attorney after receiving your divorce deed.
How does it work?
- Ask us about your case, get the best price and make the payment. We accept all forms of payment.
- Send proof of payment and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let’s make an appointment! We are ready to start your process.